Friday, February 26, 2016

Hitofude Cardigan & not happy

I finished The cardigan a couple of days ago and was able to try it on. It fits fine but I don't like ALL the fullness in the front. Just to much of it for me. I think I will block it and see if I like it any better but if not it will get frogged. It was so much fun working on and if I was a large size I might feel better about wearing it. Also last weekend we went to Coos Bay to that knitting shop with ALL that yarn and I picked out some yarn for another one, but since have found another pattern that I like and that is what is on my needles now. http://archive.berroco.com/exclusives/ditto/ditto.html. It is more my style I guess.  linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for On the Needles today.
Also I finished another 2 blocks for the wedding quilt for oldest granddaughter. Only 13 more to go.  Am not keeping to my plan of 1 block a day. Think I would have them finished by now if I had.
So today I will make another block and then pick out some fabric for this
made by ChrissieD: Pincushion Organiser and Thread Catcher:
 I am always sitting down at one machine and my seam ripper, scissors, or something else is at another machine. Got this picture from http://madebychrissied.blogspot.com/2016/02/Pincushion-Organiser-and-Thread-Catcher.html  Figure if I have this I can get up once and go get everything I might need. (Shhhh, I know it is called exercise to get up and go get those objects)

That's about it for this week so Take Care & Be Safe

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you don't like it! Hopefully blocking it will help. Love the Ditto pattern and just added it to my library. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may change your mind after blocking your Hitofude. The color is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete