Monday, January 25, 2016

The green tarp Fix

A day late with my post! Was kind of my New Year resolution to make a post at least once a week this year and I chose that day to be on Sunday. I messed up yesterday.

Kelly & Bre came home over the weekend so Steve could put a lift kit on his truck. Kelly helped Dad put a fancy green tarp patch on the roof where we lost the shingles during that storm last week. Now it should be good to go until the weather gets good enough to get it fixed right.
                   
Spent the first 2 days of this last week sick. Woke up on Monday very very dizzy and sick to my stomach. By Tues. evening was feeling better. Terri had the same thing on the same days and we hadn't even seen each other for almost 2 weeks.

Not feeling like sewing for a couple of days so I had some catch up to do on the heart blocks for the wedding quilt. I did get 7 of them finished tho and now have 13 of the 30 that I need.

Also while Kelly was here he helped me make a FB page for my tatting stuff. Now I need to get brave and go see if I can set it up like I would like. Have been tatting some snowflakes for a couple of orders that I have and to put on the page. This is the one I'm working on now and I'm loving it. Am trying to do several snowflakes so they will have some to choose from.
That's about it for this week.  Take Care & Be Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment