Sunday, January 3, 2016

First post of 2016

RIP Josh, am thinking of you today.

Am going to try to make a post on my blog at least once a week this year. Wish I could figure out how to do it on the Kindle because it would be so much easier.

The last 3 or 4 months of 2015, every spare moment I had was used making tatted spool doilies. I posted a picture on a groups page that I belong to and the next thing I knew orders were coming in faster than I could keep up. Some of the women were kind enough to tell me they could wait until after the 1st of the year. So I started on those Friday evening! Also have a couple of ladies who want some snowflakes so those are on my list too!
Yesterday I finally found a circular knitting needle in the size I needed for a sweater I want to make. Also need to come up with a quilt pattern for a quilt I need to make for our granddaughter who is getting married in Sept. Nothing fancy, but can't seem to settle on one, but then also thinking maybe using one I already have made. As long as it has flannel on one side, she will be happy.

Happy New Year and everyone stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment