Sunday, January 10, 2016

Not time for much this week

Spent most of the week in Roseburg!! Only got to stay home one day this week. Between Dr. opts., blood work, groc. shopping, Geeee I just want to stay home.

I did get another order finished for spool doilies. Now if I can only remember to put them in the mail. Should have taken them to the PO yesterday but I didn't even get out of my PJ's all day. Was just wore out I guess.

Did find a block for a quilt that I want to make for Joslyn for her wedding. No pattern, so I worked on it today and got it figured out. Now I can use up some more of my scraps.
The pink background is just a piece of material that I laid the block on for the picture. Now I will need to sort some scraps to size, so I don't waste time digging thru them. This is a large block 16 1/2'' but went together fairly fast after I got started. It was called "Log Cabin Heart" Found it on Pintrest was an Esty sight.

As for my knitting project, only 4 more repeats of the pattern and I will be able to see if it is going to fit. Just have a sneaking hunch it's going to be a bit big. Will cry if I have to rip out what I have done this week.

Hope next week is a little more productive!!  Take Care & Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment