Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spring 2015 Blogger’s Quilt Festival

A Quilt festival is going on at Amy's blog http://amyscreativeside.com/2015/05/15/bloggers-quilt-festival-spring-2015/. There are several categories to enter a quilt into and I had a hard time figuring where I wanted to put this quilt. I have only 1 picture of the quilting (not a good one)!This was quilted on my Huskystar 224 in a QAYG method where you quilt one panel of blocks then attach another panel and quilt it. This is a King size quilt so there was a few panels to add. I must say that I was very very happy to get it finished.

This was the 2nd of 3 quilts that I finished last year and were the children's Christmas presents for 2014. Note to self---do something smaller this year!!!!

This picture was with 2 panels quilted and only 3 more to go!!!
Remembering having a very hard time taking a picture of the whole quilt, so part of it is thrown over the line , but it fit their bed perfect!
 

 
 

 
You can go here to look at the quilts in the machine quilted category, and be sure to check out the other categories too!!  Be sure to vote for your favorite starting May 22- 29.
 
Thank You for visiting,  Take Care & Be Safe
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this quilt. It is my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning combination of all those fabrics! You have a great sense for colour!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The style is awesome. I love them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete