I have already added way to many ideas and think some may need to wait for another occasion!!
I finally felt like getting back into my sewing room yesterday. I have this king size quilt that needs some more quilting done on it so it will be ready for Christmas. I got another section pinned and was able to quilt on it some today. Only two more sections to add and it will be ready for the binding.
Am going to add the rest of the list for the "Twas the Night" blog hop so if anyone is looking for quick items to make for the Holiday can maybe find something on one of the hops!
Thursday, Nov. 13
Friday, Nov. 14
Monday, Nov. 17
Tuesday, Nov. 18
Wednesday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Nov. 20
Friday, Nov. 21
Take Care & Be Safe
I keep wanting to make a string quilt like this!!! Enjoyed finding your blog and added myself as a GFC follower and put ya on my blogroll. Niced to meet ya!! Next time ya stop by...I hope you follow as it would be fun to get to know a fellow Oregoner!! (Is that a word??LOL!!) :)V
ReplyDeleteYour string quilt is looking fantastic. I found you from the Blog Hop and enjoyed seeing what you made. I will be following you along on your adventures now. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat string quilt, they are always fun to make and.....that is a big one!
ReplyDelete