This is the first year (I think) that I've been ready for the big day! Will need to find something now to keep my hands busy in the evenings. Would like to knit me a lacy cardigan, like they are wearing now days but can't seem to find a pattern like I want so will just keep looking or find something else.
I have a neighbor who is very sweet and she loves to watch and also feeds the birds. Several months ago I found the pattern for this cross stitch in one of my
many magazines and it fits her perfect. Didn't take to long to finish it but then I put it up on my design
wall because I couldn't come up with a way to finish it. Then a couple of days ago I saw a picture on pinterest and I got busy!!!
Just checked and this was finished all the way back in March!!! Ohhh mercy
http://threadingmyneedles.blogspot.com/2014/03/started-quilting-irene.html
Also I got a zipper for the hoody that I'm working on. Woops, guess I'm not done with all the Christmas presents. Only have the zipper , the sleeves and I think I will wait till he tries it on to hem everything.
Take Care & Be Safe
What a beautiful piece. Your neighbor will love it. Could you tell me the name of the pattern and/or where to find it? It appeals to me and some of the things I really like.
ReplyDeleteThank You,
Tricia