A quick post to post a couple of pictures. Ronnie had his surgery on his back a week ago this last Thursday. He seems to be doing a LOT better and isn't in the pain that he was.
Now that things are kind of back to normal I have been trying to do some catch up!! Have had some pieces of baby cloths, for quite some time now, That Olivia wanted me to make a quilt from. For some reason I could not get in the mood to do it. Then the other day I saw a picture and that was what I needed I guess because out came all the pieces and I have a lot of blocks made. Everything is all cut and had stiffener ironed to the back of the knits. Will be working on this again today if I don't decide to go to town. Been waiting and hoping Ronnie would want to get out a little, but not up to that just yet!
Just grabbed a few for a picture so in the end all of these yellows won't be so close together. Am anxious to finish this now.
My evening project was to get caught up with the penguin blocks. pattern here Used a different iron on for the month of March. Didn't like it, it was way to stiff. So got some different stuff and put together the block for this month. It was a lot softer and easier to work with, so completely redid the block for the month of March. Now I'm a little happier. Sure wish I could still buy Steam A Seam!!
Now I'm ready for May.
Take Care & Stay Safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment