Monday, May 5, 2014

A BIG project ready to go


A big project, as in King size quilt. Had this flimsy about the size for a lap quilt.
Then decided to make it king size for a Christmas present this year. Needless to say I had a LOT more blocks to make. Out came all my scraps and I've sewed for several days. Today I finally finished what I think I will need. Will start sewing them together in columns tomorrow and then they will be ready to machine quilt.
 
Also got busy right away with this months Penguin block. Thought it would take a while as it is the biggest block in the quilt, but it went fairly fast. Only worked on it in the evenings. Now I will need to find something else to work on in the evenings.

Enough for tonight Take Care & Be Safe





No comments:

Post a Comment