Couldn't wait any longer. I finally decided on how I wanted to quilt this quilt and so gave the machine a good cleaning and put in a new needle and worked on the panel off and on yesterday after I got it basted together.
Had decided on jester hats, or at least that is what I kept telling myself while quilting.
Am using flannel on the back and it is going really well so far. And yes, I haven't finished quilting the last 2 panels of this quilt but I just couldn't wait.
Finished two small purses for a couple of birthday presents. Not happy with using HEAVY interfacing in them. The one I made for myself a short time ago I didn't have the heavy it called for so used light and like it much better. Made a note on the pattern so I won't do it again.
Also finished the cross stitch I was working on. Now I need to decide what to do with it. A wall hanging, or a pillow.
Today we need to go to Ronnie's Dr. opt. to find out what the reading was on the MRI that he had done Tues. on his back. Sure hope it is something they can fix. I don't like that he is on these strong pain pills for this long. If the **** insurance had approved it the first time it was put in for we would be a month ahead and already know what it is!!! Thanks to the Dr. who said "there is more than one way to skin a cat" and put in for it again with different wording.
Now I'm going to go do just a little quilting before we need to get ready to go..
Take Care & Stay Safe
3 Months of Sew Sampler Boxes
8 hours ago





How exciting to see you quilting on your Irene! Love the cross stitch you finished too! :0)
ReplyDelete