Today was Steve's day off and he spent it putting in the new floor. I will finish up the little pieces around the pipes. Not going to be real picky about how that part looks as it will all be covered up when the cabinets go back in. Hope to do those Sunday on his next day off. The frig is now back where it belongs after its many trips to this spot and that spot while all this work was being done. The next few days we will spend fixing the small section in the laundry room. It was not as bad as the kitchen so won't be as involved.

I am really wanting to go sew. Have several Christmas gifts I want to do but they may not get done. Might need to go shopping for gift cards as bad as I hate to. All the Christmas Stuff that is showing up on Pintrest is not helping at all and I guess the girls will not get as many table runners as I had hoped to get made for them. As for the boys I have NO IDEA. Why are they so hard to do for? Probably cards for them to.
Am really tired tonight, guess I'm getting to old to be down on the floor crawling around anymore, but once I got down the problem was getting back up!!! OK take care and will post more pictures probably Mon. Good Night!!
That new floor is looking good. I'm sure you will be delighted once the renovation is completed.
ReplyDeleteyou sound like me mother , grandmother, and great grand mother
ReplyDeleteGod bleess
ReplyDelete