Finished these up yesterday.Was going to just use my Christmas selvages to make them but when I got started I didn't like them because there was to much white so I added just some regular strips to darken them up. The blue jean one was a bit of a challenge. Gotta watch out for those rivets that they don't come out in a seam or to close to a seam. I found the instructions for this one on Pintrest. Here is the site
www.nebraskaviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-stocking-fun.html
One of these days I will learn to add an address so you can just click on it, but for now copy & paste will have to work.
My kitchen is mostly put back together and was very happy to get back to sewing. As far as the stuff in the kitchen, I still have 2 boxes of stuff to put away. Where the heck did I have ALL THIS STUFF before???
Got my spot fixed for where the tree will go this year. In this very small house I haven't got much of a choice. So today we will go down to the football field where the booster club is selling trees and try to find one that is not much over 3 feet tall. Wonder if it is possible to cut off limbs on the backside so it will sit closer to the wall and still look ok?
Will now add pictures and then get off here. Take Care


Blogger is not playing fair today. I really did make paragraphs but it wants to run everything together. Sorry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment