Been busy sewing and tatting. Joined the "Think Christmas" blog hop so have been working on a couple of blocks for that. Didn't get my mini hanging started at all for the month of May (maybe because I really didn't care for it) but I did finish the one for June, but not until the first week of July.
Also finished a table runner that will be a Christmas present but need to make a few more to go with it. Was fairly pleased with the FMQ ing on it. The more I do this the better I like doing it and it is looking better too!
Today I need to work on getting my "Funky Chicken" block started for this month. Ran out of the chicken wire material but did find some "wood" looking material in the stash and enough of it to finish up the next 6 blocks. Don't know what I will do with these chickens but I love doing them. Also need to get started on the "mini block" for this month.
Found a place that handles the Steam A Seam 2, which I am now in love with so I'am good to go. This stuff lets you put your pieces down and they don't move around while you put other pieces around. Then when you get everything just where you want it you iron them down. LOVE IT!!
Had to do away with my bouquet of flowers from Jon yesterday. I really did enjoy them and those lily's really smelled good. Every once in a while during the day you would get a whiff of them and I would get a smile on my face. Thanks Jon!!
Seems like I had something else to say but brain is not working at full speed yet this morning (hope it doesn't stay that way all day) so will get off here for now.
Take Care & be safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment