Thursday, July 19, 2012

Some more table runners finished

Been working on these almost everyday now and the pink one just needs the binding sewn down and that will be done this evening. Am really liking this pattern and it only takes two different pieces of material. Have a blue disappearing 9 patch put together and it needs quilted. It will be just like the brown one I posted a few days ago. Have material picked out for a green one, if all the greens look ok together.

This first picture is of just one to show what the rest of them look like. This pattern I got over at -- www.quilterinmotion.com -- It is listed under her tutorials as "Two color placemats". You will need to copy and paste the web site as I can't get it go in here so you can just click on it. Sorry




In between making Table Mats I took time out to make this. Sharon over at http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com was kind enough to post the pattern for the block that she made for the Red, White, & Blue blog hop. Thank You so very much. Ignore the background I need to get something to hang the Eagle from.



Need to find some more simple patterns to make a few more table mats. Want to make some with my selvages but can't seem to find a pattern I think I would like made with those.

Got my post put together today for the Think Christmas Blog hop unless I think of something else to make. Just a couple more weeks and that will begin and as usual I will probably find a lot more things I want to do.

Take Care

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like you Eagle - thank you for letting me know you made up the pattern. The added stars really are a great accent. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its good to see another greatgrandmother on here i blog at wont-to-bequiltor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to show off snowflakes. I crocheted quite a few last year but I couldn't think how to use them other than hang them on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely tatting! How long does it it take?

    ReplyDelete