Just want to post a picture of my "Funky Chicken" block for the month of June. Have gotten behind on the Mini blocks.

Also finished the cushions for Ronda. Really don't like doing this type of sewing but she really did need them. Not going to go into details of what the ones were like that were in the house. They did not turn out to bad, and No I did not match the plaids. Just put the things together, all 6 of them.

Also finished a small hanging for the quilt store in Drain. The owner asked me to do one for her for a show next month. I forgot to take a picture of it before I took it over to her today but this is the pattern.

Ronnie has to go in tomorrow for cataract surgery. He was scheduled to have it done July 3rd, but they called this morning and had a cancellation and could do it tomorrow. This is a good thing as he can't see!!!! Had the other eye done a couple of years ago.
Was a beautiful day today, not to hot and not to cold. So I sat out on the back deck most of the afternoon doing something I've been wanting to do. Making a Fairy Garden. Don't ask me why, I just wanted to I guess. Now I need to worry about keeping it wet enough. Here is a picture and if it grows I'll post an after. Didn't get my mess cleaned up but am happy so far with the garden. Have an old wheel barrow that I would like to put one in so this is just a trial run and maybe next year I can go bigger.

Ok that is enough for this evening. Take Care & stay safe
No comments:
Post a Comment