Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Woooow this is a different looking page this morning. I sure hope they haven't changed things to much. To old to learn new things like this. Why does a person get soooo tired doing nothing? I spent 5 hours at the retirement center just sitting at the table I had sat up. Got home and was just wore out. Was I just glad it was over? The manager asked me to do another one before Christmas. Now I need to come up with small things that will make good gifts. My mother put in some of the doilies that she makes, some pot scrubbers, and a few neck scarfs. These first pictures are of her things. I love the big white doily!!
These 2 are of my table
Didn't do to bad on the sales, but didn't make enough to by my quilting machine (wink). Need to win the lottery for that, but you can't win if you don't play. So guess I'm out of luck. Ronda got the keys to her new house last evening and I went down with her. The lady was suppose to have the house clean. Well her idea of clean and ours are not quite the same I guess. Had planned on starting to paint, but that will need to wait till the house gets cleaned. Need to get off here need to go to town in a while. Ronnie needs to be fitted this afternoon with one of those sleep machines. Hope it works!! The darn thing won't let me separate with paragraphs. Sorry bout that!! Take Care & stay safe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margie,
    Your craft table looks fantastic. The quilts, doilies and tatting are very pretty. Sorry you didn't win the lottery or make enough cash to buy the new sewing machine. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete