Been trying to help Ronda move. She only has the weekends to do it and then she had company in the middle (Hi Jon), but we are thinking maybe tomorrow will be the last day. She is moving from a very large house into a smaller one and is having to decide what stays and what goes.
Her bench seat around the table needed new covers and when your daughter says "Mom can You" what are you suppose to say? So I've been busy making covers for 6 cushions. Will post pictures after the new foam gets here and I get them put together.
Also saw a pattern for a "Fat Sack" grocery bag that I wanted to try. I used it the other day and will be making more. I didn't have to fight with it to put the groceries into it. Love It!!
Then I was getting really tired of packing my purse around so decided to down size. My purse still goes (in the trunk just in case) but this little bag is just big enough to hold my wallet, phone, groc list & anything small I might need for the day. Also needed a new wallet and could not find my pattern, so had to take my old one apart and use it for a pattern.

Now I need to get my "Funky Chicken" block done for the month. Didn't get last months Mini block done so now I have 2 of those to do. Am getting behind.
Take Care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment