Thursday, April 5, 2012

Been busy

I do not like taking pictures so guess I save everything up and do several of them at a time. So here is what I've been doing doing

Found this book a while back and fell in love with the snowman for the month of Dec. then had to have the book as I liked the ones for each month. (that is my excuse for buying it)!! It is "Quiter's Dozen Plus" by Janet Selck.

Made myself make the the quilt that each month hangs from first. I put it all together with my treadle machine and then did the quilting on my reg. machine. It is all made with scraps and no two alike (I don't think)! The flying geese sections were all paper pieced which I am not to fond of doing . Didn't like taking the paper off.

This is the FMQing that I did. Am starting to get a little more comfortable doing this. Just wish I didn't feel like I had to finish the whole thing in one sitting.

Then the 2 BOM's that I'm trying to keep up with came out. So of course these needed to be put together. The Mini BOM needs some embroidery work to finish it up. Will be working on that so I can hang it for part of this month anyway. Am thinking about doing all of these and giving them to Mom as a set for Christmas. I really don't know where I will hang all of these BOM pieces or why I love them so much.

Now the Funky Chicken one. This one I really don't know what I will do with as it makes into a quilt and I don't know about that. But I love the chickens.

Ok that does it for all the catch up pictures. Stay Safe & Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment