Thursday, March 8, 2012

Promised pictures

Mentioned the other day that I would post a couple of pictures of what I've been working on. This first one is a lap quilt made from sheets. This has been a stash buster. Everything was from stash, even the batting.

Have also tatted a few more earrings. Also been trying to do a bookmark but am having a bunch of trouble with it. May need to find a different pattern I think. Here are the earrings.

Think I will get my box of Workbaskets out tonight and go through some of them. Am trying to come up with some things that might sale at the Retirement Home where I was asked if I would do a table, and the bookmark would cost a fortune if I charged by the hour! LOL

Nothing else is going on so will get off here for today Take Care & Stay safe.

Guess I should have mentioned that the lap quilt is made from sheets with a flannel backing. I love the sheets, they are so very soft!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margie,
    Your sheet quilt is lovely. The earrings are gorgeous. I never tatted anything, I googled it on the net it looks really complicated. Good job.. very well done!

    ReplyDelete