Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tatting and more FMQing

Finished up some tatted earrings that I've been working on. Since I don't wear them I will be giving these to Mom. Am really liking the way they turned out. Have been going thru my beads and I seem to have a problem with finding 2 of the same kind. Either that or they hang the wrong way. Will keep my eyes open at yard sales this summer.

Now just in time to say I finished it in Jan., here is the BOM mini for the month of Jan. Didn't think I was ever going to get the blanket stitch finished around those snowflakes. Now I'm ready for the Feb. one. Sure do wish she would put them out 1 month early so we could use them this year. Will need to put them away for next year. I will probably put them away and forget where I put them. Either that or work at it a little harder and finish them sooner. I did FMQing on it and that $3.00 machine does a really good job as long as the operator pays attention.
Now I need to go find something to work on for this evening.
Take care and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment