Have spent a lot of today trying to figure out how I want to do this. Have decided and cut fabric for 8&1/2 inch squares to be put together later. Have been practicing on a larger piece for several days.
Also have figured out that I can not do it with my shoes on. Can't control the speed, so stocking feet will be the way to go, and I still have some trouble.
This is a section of my piece that I've been playing with. There are a few holly leaves in there because I really would like to learn to do those.
The next picture is of the front of my block. Sorry but I am not a photographer!
Then the side that I am most proud of. The backside----NO LOOPS or at least not a whole lot!!
Am fairly happy with this and know that a lot of practice is needed but at least I didn't give up. Now I'm off to post this and see what some of you have done. Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
Very nice leaves and I love the little loop in between. Very good idea !
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is looking good!
ReplyDeleteYour loop between the leaves looks very nice. I like your holly leaves as well.
ReplyDelete