Our 15 year old grand daughter Joslyn, surprised her Aunt Ronda (and the rest of us) at Christmas time with a hand drawn picture of her Uncle Josh (KIA in 2010)and his daugher. We were all crying when Ronda opened it.
This picture was done as a project in her art class at school. Now today Joslyn informed us that she had gotten 100% on it. It is a good thing or I would suspect the whole family would have been down there confronting her teacher.
I'm posting this picture here because I want a record of it.
Have been doing a lot of sewing but no pictures. Guess I don't like taking pictures! Am working on a tree skirt so I will have a new one come next Christmas. It is about half finished. I hate log cabins but am determined to finish this. Then someone posted the BOM of Monthly Mini hangings, so had to start that. Also want really bad to do the Funky Chicken BOM. So Many, Many things I want to do. Right now am going to go work on ME a new pair of Knitted wool slippers so they will be ready to shrink to fit when Ronda brings hers (that I made her for Christmas), up to shrink. Went down to Terri's the other day and we did hers. Should have made Terri's a size smaller I think, but we stuck them in the dryer for a little bit and that did the trick!!
OK I'm out of here got things to do!! Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment