Wanted to make a Quilt Block holder to take my applique with me when I go. While cutting it out I thought "What a good one to practice FMQing on" Was sooooo happy with the way it turned out. I'm a person who usually wants to do this very small but yesterday everything just fell in place and I was able to keep the quilting all about the same size instead of it getting smaller and smaller. Now I want to go find something else to quilt!!
This is the inside where the quilting really shows. Was going to use this for the outside but as it all started coming together I fell in love with the other side
Now for the outside.
This is it rolled up. Am not happy with the dark green ribbon so will need to change that. Then open with the project I'm working on now.
Have also finished up some tatting and got a Pay it Forward pkg. mailed off. Forgot to take a picture of it. Now I'm off to find something else to work on. Until next time Take Care!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
Woohoo for the finish!Your binding is perfect I am so envious. Your stitching is looking really great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great use of your quilt along homework. Good job!
ReplyDeletemary