Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yard Sales

Went to Eugene yesterday for yard sales but didn't find anything really exciting. Then today Sutherlin was having it's city wide yard sale. Now we couldn't miss that could we? This first picture is of my 2 better finds for the day. The sheets I paid a quarter for each one. I LOVE the purple one with the pansies! The box is full of old transfer patterns of which a lot are workbaskets.

The next pictures are of the Workbaskets that I found in that box. There are about 24 of them and I've not seen a Workbasket like it. Really do want to find out some kind of date for them. The first one is of the envelope, the book (sort of, just a long sheet of paper folded to look like a magazine) and a very large sheet of transfer patterns.

This one is with the magz. open to the front side.

And this is open to the back side. These will definitely get added in with my box of Workbaskets!!

Now I'm going to go do a little tatting and quit fighting with this computer. It does not want to do what I want it to tonight. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment