Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sister's Quilt Show

What a day! Now this morning I'm hurting all over, plus no one reminded me that my hair is a LOT thinner than it used to be so I didn't put any sunscreen up there!! May not be laughing about it in a day or so!!
Enjoyed spending the day with my daughter and was really looking forward to getting to meet a few of people from the HGTV message board, and Sandi, I need to get the picture from Ronda. She used her camera instead of mine. Jean, I didn't look at the little gift till I got home, but ate the candy, will add the nickles to my stash, and wish I could find some of those smelly things, so I could make some little flowers. Thanks to the cell phone or I don't think we would ever have found each other in that crowd. I don't know that I've ever been anywhere where that has been that many people! Now on with the show.

Am not going to write anything with the pictures. They kind of speak for themselves, and I guess you will be able to tell from the pictures I took what kind of quilts I like. This first one I will say a little something about. It was made by a 13 year old and it blew me away. She had found a picture and went from that, the tree is made from that fuzzy yarn and the effect was something.


Now for the rest of the pictures.




Got to get off here and get something done before it gets hot! Take Care and Thanks Ronda for going with me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. Happy you had a good time and hope you don't sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to meet you and your DD! I hope you didn't sunburn either~ that would not be a pleasant memory! :-o Thanks for the photo's~ I missed some of those!

    ReplyDelete