Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just so I don't loose this

This picture just makes me smile even tho I wasn't there. Am going to post it here so I know right where it is.


And this is Warm buns arising's list of names.
I dont know if I can spell all the names right and I dont know how to put the name under the pic but I will give you a quick rundown of the attendees in this pic.
laying on the floor is Boatjan. It is a small wonder that all the host were not laid out. They worked so hard to make this a huge success and we do appreciate it. They did a wonderful job. I can not figure out who is missing and is taking the picture

seated front row left to right:
grandma joe
ga quilter
love those quilts
Toryam
jayardi
chris
pegsami
quiltsewpieceful now known as warm buns rising
thanks to the air conditioner not working on the bus. Note to self: if the a/c is not working on the bus, the water in the potty holding tank starts boiling and if you do not want a reversed facial, dont go in there!

Also if you want to know what a California earthquake feels like, try getting your pants back up in that little bitty space while going downhill, down a very curvy mountain road. Believe me you do not have enough hands to do what you need to do without falling in. I had to lean my face against the wall and brace my self to free up enough hands to get put back together. I am so glad there was no one in there with a video camera. LOL!!!

second row left to right:
BJ-WA
Tx wildflower
California gal
fishing widow
needlecrazy
EBGQ
so love to quilt
Happy ERm
Handi ann
NICU nurse
muggomuggo

top row left to right:

Terrimae
Msmikol (pronounced Msmichael)
charming sister (and she lives up to her name)
pandi=bear
angelinamoor
mtn gal
msbannans
headilamar
cksvette
royalboomer
chanlady
janekiwi
quiltzilla
homemade (ivy cottage lovely daughter)
Ivy cottage
Thanks for doing this!! Now I can get to know you if not in person but thru space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment