Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Tatting Giveaway

Would like to say that their is a giveaway over at

http://tattingchic.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-2nd-blogoversary-to-me-and-you.html

Even tho I don't think to many of you who read this do a lot of tatting. I haven't done much of it myself since Christmas. Can't seem to find the pictures I want right now. If and when they show up I'll put a couple more on here.


OK I found what I was looking for: The first picture is of my 1st and only doily so far, and the second is some of what I put in the cards this year.



Take Care

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margie! Thank you for the shoutout about my giveaway! Be sure to comment a second time to count for the second entry since you did the shoutout! Good luck to you!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art of tatting, my MIL has done some beautiful pieces. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! Your second comment is in! :) Thanks again for sharing!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doily is beautiful! I haven't tackled anything like that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here from TattingChic's blog!

    For someone who doesn't do that much tatting, your work is amazing! The doily is exquisite, and I'm impressed that you send those bookmarks with your cards! Those are a lot of work in themselves!

    Also, I'm curious about the white motif in the first photo. I did something similar to that years ago, but the pattern was to be put on a pincushion; however, I put mine in a photo frame. Do you remember where you got the pattern?

    I haven't looked through your blog yet. It appears that you do a lot of sewing! And I'm curious about the HGTV quilting and needlework board. I'm assuming that's the cable program? I wish they had more of the craft shows, like they used to have.

    You're always welcome to join the 25-Motif Challenge, where your tatting would be most welcome and admired!

    ReplyDelete