Better post something on here as it has been a while. Nothing new to talk about. Been trying to get things together so when I go down to Klamath Falls next week I will have something to work on. Got to make sure I take enough stuff!! LOL Did stitch up a folder to keep my embroidery thread, needles, sissors, and etc. in. Need to take a picture of it I guess. Not good at taking pictures of stuff.
It's looking like the weather is going to get bad and I'm sure not looking forward to driving over that mountain with snow on it! Keeping my fingers crossed. The last couple of days have been beautiful here. Even went out and pulled some more weeds today.
Wish I was clever, like some of the bloggers, and could write interesting blogs, but I wasn't gifted in that way I guess. Take Care All
3 Months of Sew Sampler Boxes
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment