Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Still sewing

In between going to town about every other day, Hubby gets very board and can come up with the least little thing to go to town for, but I do get to sew a little. The other day he decided we needed a new hummingbird feeder, so off we went. It's getting to be a family joke!! I don't think I like this retirement stuff, not all it's cracked up to be!

Anyway, a couple of the gals from the HGTV message board sent me some selvage edges (Thanks) and I wanted to make something. Think mom might get this for Mothers Day. A new bag to carry her things to meals with her! Like this so well, I just might need to make me a purse!!



Also been working on a quilt top and this is one that is going together really fast. Now I'll say that and what will happen next time I sit down to work on it???


Hubby is thinking about going fishing tomorrow----Maybe a WHOLE day, just me, and I can sew!!! or I got my pioneer hunting and fishing license in the mail the other day, maybe I should go with him!!!!---NOT---maybe when the weather warms up, but I just can't go out there in the boat and sit ALL day and be cold at the same time! So think I'll sew! Take care all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment