I must live a very boring life!!! Seems like I never have anything to write about. Went to DGD's birthday party Sat. afternoon. She got the same thing that her sister got. An Oregon Duck's fleece blanket. Didn't take a picture of it as they were the same. Had a BBQ at the park and it was a lot of fun!! At least we didn't need to have a fire to stay warm by like we did at her sisters party in Feb.
In other news, our youngest son is getting married in June. I really didn't think that this would ever happen. She is a very sweet girl and fits right in with the rest of the nuts!!! So now the search begins for a wedding gift. Thought about making a quilt, but then remembered he just bought a new King size bed. That idea is out, not going to happen!!!
Dad is not doing well at all. My brother came down for a couple of hours to visit with them. Talked to Mom this morning and they are bringing in a hospital bed for him and Hospis will be helping her out now. I just hate seeing him in this condition and it hurts every time I go over there.
No pictures tonight---Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
You could make two lap size quilts. Same pattern, but different material. They could use them to snuggle on the couch.. I wouldn't make a king-size quilt either.LOL
ReplyDeleteSorry about your Dad. My daughter is a hospice nurse and I know they do so much good...