Was finally able to sew some today. The Dr. had put me on prozac about 2 weeks ago. Boy was that a mistake. Each day just got worse. Felt like I was PG, with morning sickness every morning. Then I would get the shakes several times a day, plus waking up at 4 am in the morning. Could not sew, in fact I did not want to do anything. Just sit in my chair and do NOTHING. It's been 4 or 5 days now since I stopped taking them and boy the difference is like night and day. Dr. did give me something else to take, but I can take it as needed and only half of one if I feel that is all I need. Just hope they work. Got the bed pad made for the folks that mom wanted and trying to figure out what I want to do next.
Ronnie and I drove over to Bandon yesterday, just to get out for a while. It rained the whole time. Got over there, ordered some fish & chips and went down and parked so we could watch the ocean, ate our lunch, then drove home. Was a long trip!! The coast line down by Bandon is so pretty with all the rock formations. If it had not been raining I would have loved to walk on the beach, as it was low tide, but was not brave enough to get wet.
Take Care All!!!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment