Found out yesterday that Joshua's body is still in Dover, so that means the funeral will probably be the weekend of the 16th. Ronda is getting some better each day, but having the funeral that far out only means more hurting for all of us.
Then we found out last night, friends of ours in Washington, just lost their son in law over there. He had a wife and 3 little boys. I now know what it is like to go through something like this, and one day at a time seems to be the only way. "God Bless Our Loved Ones" and watch over them as they are trying to "Keep Us Free".
I was able to sew a little yesterday afternoon and almost finished the "Fallen Soldier Banner" that I wanted to make for Ronda, and hopefully will be able to finish it today if all goes well.
That is all for today, need to get going and get this day started. Love to All
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. All I can say is thank you to you and yours for the ultimate sacrifice.
ReplyDeleteI looked on your sidebar and saw that you are goaskmom on the HGTV board. I am so very sorry for your family's loss! There are no words I can say that will ease your pain right now but do know that you are close in thought and prayer.
ReplyDelete