Ronda asked me this morning if I would make a picture board with some pictures of Josh. So I've been going through pictures and this has not been easy at all! All tho I did have most of her pictures she had sent me in one spot from when I made the photo book for her one year for Christmas. Now also I have to say that this is "one job I will get to this year" and put my pictures in some kind of order, that also would have helped.
We will be going to Eugene tomorrow to be there when the body comes back to us and will go to Roseburg with it. Will be another very hard day, but at least he will be home!!
Now I would like to post my favorite picture of our "Little Angel" We love you!
I'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete