Not a whole lot going on today. Did cut some more squares from the CQ material. Will probably finish the second block for the Winter Wonderland quilt. It was a small block, a snowman on skies. Kelly and his family came by this afternoon. Ronnie went to Sutherlin and got pizza for all of us. Didn't have enough chops thawed out so decided to go for the pizza. It's always good anyway.
Kelly is going up to Eugene tomorrow to shoot his bow in a tournament. Would like to go up and watch but it will depend on what Ronnie wants to do. Really don't want to just sit around here again.
Ok so I'm in a blaaaaa mood tonight so will say good-night, go get comfy and finish my snowman, so I can trace off another pattern tomorrow (the only part of redwork I don't like. Take Care All
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment