Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We are going to go over today to have Christmas Dinner with mom and Dad! Mom's gift will be the Shabby Rose wall hanging that is to big for any of my walls and she let me know that she had a wall that it would fit on. So bought a rod to hang it on and will put it up for her.

Then just a few days ago a light bulb went off and I finally thought of what I could do for Dad. He needs a lap quilt, but can I get it finished before the big day? Now I need a pattern that can be put together really FAST! I've got that tote full of flannel and that would be warm so I'll go for it!! Here it is, finished with 2 days to spare. There will be other quilts with this pattern for sure.

After getting back home this afternoon will be going to the party on the HGTV quilting board for some fun and maybe have some more of that homemade Kahlua!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't you love how the plaids seem to dance in this pattern! Reminds me of a kalidiscope!!! (SP?) So glad you rejuvinated this post from 2009 at Tuesday Archivess this week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red binding; just enough brightness. claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete