
The only one who might have been good enough for all of her presents was this little one.

Then she got a bear, just like daddy did for his fist Christmas! Daddy's bear slept with him for years and years. Maybe Kadence will carry on the tradition.

Maybe flashing fishing poles are more your style. Joslyn and Breanna thought they were I think, showing it with squeals and laughter.

Unless I miss counted (and if there is not someone who got thrown out with the boxes, paper, ribbon and bows) there was about 17 people here for the party. What fun, but Terri left some of that homemade Kahlua and am wondering if that is how I should start my day !!! Then there is all that homemade candy and cookies. Now what am I going to do with that????
Now for the final picture, This one is for you Josh, we missed you!!(Sorry about the arm that is there) There were lots of pictures taken, so in some way I hope that helps you with wishing you were here. Take Care and we Love you!!
Awesome!!! Love the Christmas photos! The lap quilt is great... Glad you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year to you and yours!!! :)
ReplyDeleteNoeletta