Monday, January 16, 2023

Rest of the month with free days

    Finished my second WIPCO (#6) for this month. Will eventually be made into a stand up.


Rest of the days this month will be my choice and most of them will be this one for Clara. Have it on my WIPCO board 3 times, but want to have it completed before Christmas this year, so will work on it as much as I can. I started it on Christmas Eve of 2020.

This is where it was when I pulled it out to start on it again. A LOT of stitching left to do! Do not enjoy stitching the snow! 

Ordered some patterns yesterday for some winter small stitches. They are all done in shades of blue. Hope they will make for some quick stitching.


To many things I want to stitch and not enough time. Plus I have started to notice my shaking hands are starting to affect my threading a needle.

Take Care & Be Safe 


No comments:

Post a Comment