Tuesday, January 31, 2023

End of January 2023

    I miss you terribly Steve! I only wish I could just hear your voice. Don't even have a recording of any kind.  I've had many down days this month. Lots of tears and a few smiles.


    Been doing a LOT of x stitching.  Also spent a few days in the attic ending with several trips to the Salvation Army with a trunk full of mostly material and yarn. Also am going thru a handful of magazines every morning,  only keeping pages that I really want.

   I finished  WIPGO #6 for Jan. This will be a stand up

And put 10 days on #10 to almost a finish.
 After I  finished my goals I worked on Santa's on his way so I can hopefully get it completely finished before December.  Made a lot of progress with the 11 days I spent on it.
A LOT of snow
Also worked on another ornament for 2023.

Then I can't seem to resist starting new projects and this month has been no different.  Found this Santa in one of those magazines I was going thru. I want to make a stand up from him eventually. 
Then I saw a dough bowl somewhere with all blue & white fillers. Had to order it and got 1 started right away. 

Another magazine got a page tore out. This was hilarious,  because of last year's elk hunting trip we fought with an over abundance of flies! Could not keep them out of the trailer. This will be framed and hung in the trailer. Am going to try for a finish this evening.

            

WIPGO numbers for February are numbers 7 & 11 and these are mine.

#7 is a year of celebrations with a finish of 1 month. Here is my starting point.

#11 is a Santa stocking I started a couple of years ago. I'll probably never get the Mrs Clause done!
I think I'm all caught up for now!
Take Care and be safe! 



 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment