Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Changed hobbies for a while

   For several months I have switched from quilting to Cross stitching. Had been years since I had done any and had forgotten how I enjoyed it. This is a finish I had last night. This pattern and the one for May were gifted to me. Really am enjoying the word play patterns but then I always did love doing words.
Have been doing a little quilting because  Joslyn and Alex are expecting. Will be our 4th great grand child. I got it to a flimsy today. Wish now I had used 2.5 inch squares instead of 3 inch. May be another with the smaller ones. Would show more of the pattern I think plus I had a lot of squares left over that can be cut down. 
Here is another cross stitch finish. Need to figure out how I want to fully finish it as I want to put it in the RV before our upcoming trip in Aug. 
Enough for tonight and I hope blogger doesn't change to much tomorrow when they said it was suppose to happen. 
       Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While reading your blog today I realized how much alike we are. I have 2 of the word play patterns and one is finished. I also made the same quilt but with 2.5 inch squares. Then when I got to your last picture I had to comment. My finished piece of this pattern is on a hanger waiting for me to fully finish it. Good job and Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are incorporating both quilting and cross stitching into your projects.

    ReplyDelete