Thursday, March 7, 2019

Nearing the end

The hand piecing instructions are nearing the end over at HERE. Will be 2 more blocks and we can put them all together.
Have learned a lot from this project. My block for this week but it needs the dog ears cut off yet.
   Also was able to finish all the blocks I need to make the 2 Christmas tree skirts that I will be giving for gifts this year. This project was put on hold for several weeks because I kept making mistakes. Now I need to lay them out the way I want them and get them finished.
Now I will get back to my string project. Need to bring down the amount of strings in that blue tote. This photo is an older one. I now have 30 some blocks finished. 

The snow is almost gone and I'm ready for spring. Still  lot of people in Douglas County without power. In the news this morning they said it would be another week before Elkton gets any power. Our few days without power and I would not want to do what they are doing, even with the generator.
Take Care and Be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Your block looks great! Thanks for linking up with the Hand Pieced QAL!

    ReplyDelete