Saturday, February 16, 2019

I Wish I Had!

I Wish I had a design wall so I could watch this project grow instead of laying it out on the bed each time I want to check on how it is looking. I have made 4 more blocks since this picture was taken. Surely this will make a dent in my tote of strips.
This project and putting blocks together for my leader ender project is about all I've been working on since I posted HERE the other day about the rest of my projects this last week. Got a lot of sticks in the fire I think. Have about 14 more leader ender blocks to put together before I start on the 4 patch blocks to go with them. Have a feeling I don't have enough of those cut but will cross that bridge when I come to it.
   Am waiting patiently for Monday and the new block for the hand piecing lessons.
  Take Care and Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment