Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Almost a finish

I really don't have a date when I started this quilt but back in August  I found most of the blocks I had put away in a pizza box. Made a few more blocks from my large supply of sheets and started putting it together. Now there is just one side of the binding left to sew down, so that will be my evening project and it will be finished. Am already thinking of another one with a little smaller blocks. My sashings do not line up all that well but I still like it. I also used large squares of sheets for the back. Still have a lots of sheets left.

 

This morning I put 2 rows of these scrap blocks together so this strip is ready for some batting and backing so I can do some FMQ'ING and then get another 2 rows ready to attach to it. All the blocks are finished and eventually another quit will be ready to go, but my scraps are still multiplying. 
These pictures had to be taken inside because I live in Oregon and it is very wet outside!
Am linking this post up with Linky Tuesday at http://www.conniekresin.com/2017/04/linky-tuesday-april-25th.html

Take care & be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment