Saturday, April 8, 2017

30 blocks are Finished

I thought I posted this on the 28th but found it in my drafts.
I accomplished my goal for this month. It was to finish the 30 blocks needed for a quilt top. I used a lot of my 2.5 inch squares but still have enough for another top. The blocks are 16.5" square.
Will leave them as blocks for now as I need to get some batting.

I've pulled out my project I work on off and on. One of these days I will use up most of my stash of sheets. Have made several quilts from old sheets and given them as gifts but this one is going to be mine!


 My brain is thinking about another one of these only making the block 12" instead of 14". Am not liking squaring up the 14 one and I do have a 12" square ruler and plenty of sheets. Need to train myself to only look for pillow cases instead of sheets from here on out!!

Take Care & stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment