Wednesday, January 4, 2017

JAN 4

Started snowing just before 10pm last night and we woke up to almost 3" this morning. Was going to go to Roseburg this morning but not going to happen because it sounds like they got it worse than we did.
Have not been doing any quilting, only tatting, trying to fill some more of the orders I have for the little spool doilies. It may be March or April before I get to end of the list.
This is mine on my 15-91
 
Also working on 2 of the Baby BGB. One finished in orange and the other in yellow. These need to be finished by the 14th. Almost there!!!

Really am wanting to get back to quilting. Am ready to start a new projects so I can add it to my UFO's. No I really need to finish a couple I've got started!!!

 Take Care and Be Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment