I love to make scrap quilts so have lots of smaller pieces of material that I pick up at garage sales. Yesterday while trying to straighten things up in there somewhat I found a piece of material that I had paid 10 cents for. Still had the sticker on it! I thought to myself if there was only enough of this to make the BGB [Bionic Gear Bag].
I've got to figure out a way to incorporate this awesome selvage. Even went thru some of my selvages again last night looking for some more selvages about quilting or sewing. Didn't happen! May need to find someone I can trade something for a few different sayings to do with sewing and or quilting. [Any takers appreciated]. Also decided to wait for the Mother Load Bag [by Sally Thompson] to come out to do this one. Brain is still thinking about it this morning. Definitely not going to get in a hurry with this piece of fabric.
Am sharing this post over at Scraptastic Tuesday.
Take Care and Be Safe



Cute way to use those selvedges! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!
ReplyDelete