I don't know why I dreaded this so much because these Baby BGB's really did go together really well even tho I didn't have complete written instructions. Was afraid my brain wouldn't remember how I did the first one months ago. Was able to use that one to help me remember.
I've also been doing a lot of tatting but took a few days off after filling all the orders that I had for the tatted spool doilies (picture on yesterdays post) and found where people were making these "Ice Drops". Been working on them and finally got the pattern to fit the way I like. Now I want to find some glow in the dark marbles to make some more! Fun and quick!
Now today will have something to do with quilt blocks I think. Saw this on this site, and the Dear Lord knows I have bunches of selvages. Just need to do some research for measurements maybe.
Take Care and Be Safe


No comments:
Post a Comment