Have a lot of catching up to do here I guess. I have given up on knitting me a sweater. Now have 2 that I will probably rip out as they are to tight thru the arm pit and I don't know how to fix it.
I enjoy doing bags and finally just ordered the pattern for the Bionic Gear Bag, got everything together and started in on it. Was very pleased with it. I can't seem to get a link to it here but it is Sally Thompsons Bionic Gear Bag pattern on Craftsy.
Edited---found it I think here
Well that went really well so decided to try the smaller one. It didn't go as well, you want to take a hold of opposite corners and pull on them to straighten it out. It will still be used but don't know that I will make another one as it IS a bit small. Wanted to use it for my tatting but another regular size one will be better.
Ordered a bunch of zippers and found some material I liked for another regular size one for my tatting.
I have finished all of the heart blocks for the wedding quilt but now I don't know how I want to put it together. block picture here
Have also been trying to get my scraps under control with not much luck. Found some blocks I had started Good Lord knows when, and decided to get the top finished and ready to quilt. While cutting some more scraps for it I also cut pieces for 2 more tops. This one is the finished flimsy. There is four panels and I will FMQ one panel and then add another, quilt and continue until it's finished. I think this one might end up being the wedding quilt!!
These are the blocks I'm cutting and sewing on now
The other blocks I'm cutting at the same time are in a drawer and am thinking I may take those and my hand crank on a trip we are going on next month. Hubby will be fishing and I can sew!!!
In the evenings I like to do hand work. Got an order for 2 of the tatted spool doilies and finished those and mailed them off. Now she wants to know if I could make little ones for the toy machines. Need to think about that one. Anyway went back to working on a couple of Christmas presents. They are wall hangings or will be anyway. Got to start thinking about how I want to quilt them. That is very hard for me. Am leaning toward just all over quilting.
I think this about sums up what I've been working on.
Take Care & Be Safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment