Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mail Lady Honked

I do win a few contests I guess and yesterday while quilting on a baby quilt our mail lady honked out in the drive way. That means we have a pkg. to large for the mail box. The contest that I had won was over at http://selvageblog.blogspot.com/. A lovely pincushion that I need to find an honored place for it to sit. Karen also included a few of her beautiful pins. Thank You Karen!
Here is what I was quilting at the time. Have a request for 2 baby quilts and it just so happen that I had 2 flimsy's ready and waiting to be quilted. So this is what I've been doing. Finished this one last night and the 2nd one is under the machine for working on today. They are both alike, just the colors are reversed.
 
 
The trouble with these 2 quilts is that the person needs them by Sunday. Yes this Sunday!!!! Just hope I can get them finished as I am also trying to get the trailer ready to go to the coast on Friday for a 9 day stay!! Don't you just love RUSH RUSH? Had planed on making and having ready a few baby quilts this year for those just in case moments. Well, now I've got to get busy and make some more as this is the last of the ones I had! And now I'm out of here saying " I think I can, I think I can".

Take Care and Be Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment