Went into town yesterday as it was a really cool day, so took advantage of it. Decided to go to Chinese for lunch. This was my fortune cookie.
Now WHO has been in my sewing room spying?? We both had a really good laugh because ohhh how true it is in the material part anyway. I know this is not the way it is meant to be interpreted but that was the way it hit me. Does that maybe mean I'm feeling a little guilty?
Have been quilting as much as I can on the "Thank You" Quilt. Finished the 3rd panel last evening and now today I plan on sewing on the 4th and final panel and get it ready to quilt. Have been toing with the idea of quilting the words Thank You into this last panel someplace. Going to need to make up my mind soon!
Take Care & Be Safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago

I'm visiting because I saw you on the list for the T'was the Night blog hop and I must say, that's a very fitting fortune cookie fortune! See you at the hop soon!
ReplyDelete~Brandy
pamperedpettit.blogspot.com