Well I got it finished, but was not happy. Put it in to wash it along with 2 color catchers. When I took it out it had faded. The pink on the back gave the blue on the front a pinkish tint. Back in the washer it went with a couple more color catchers. Still could see the pink. Was a beautiful day out so fixed a line to hang it on to dry. Brought it in and went over it with the lint roller because of LOTS of fuzzyies. The blue still has a pink color but it will just have to be that way. Lesson learned I guess.
It Really looks pink in the picture but is quit not that bad in person. Told Olivia to not wear white or black around it for a while as it really sheds. Will think twice before I put a red or pink color on a quilt again. My Iren quilt had almost the same color on the back (in fact I thought it was the same when I bought it) and the color catchers I had in with it came out still white.
It's bed time so will get off here Take Care & Be Safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment